Mendenhall High School
Don’t Just Be... Be The Best
In collaboration with parents and community, Mendenhall High School’s mission is to provide a comprehensive education that maximizes potential to ensure career-focused students that are prepared for the challenges of the twenty-first century.
Mendenhall High School will provide a safe and supportive, student oriented environment while maintaining a rigorous curriculum which will cause students to graduate and excel as productive citizens of a global community.
1. Increase the academic achievement of all students in all subjects.
2. Increase the graduation rate to 80% and higher.
3. Decrease disciplinary referrals by 10%.
4. Increase our ADA to 95%.
5. Increase parental and community involvement.
1. Every student can and will learn when presented with optimal opportunities.
2. Students will have the opportunity to learn important content and develop critical habits and skills.
3. All departments of MHS will be organized to use best teaching practices and provide a rigorous curriculum.
4. Teachers, students and all staff will be provided with an environment conducive for high academic performance and continued growth and development.
5. The educational process is most successful with a nurturing partnership between students, parents, the community and school.